Perspective Pines Cabin Feel w/ Modern Amenities Central to Ski+Lake
Size –4 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 8
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Located in a quiet cul de sac & offers a 4 car private driveway and game room with pool table.
Less than a 20 minute walk to the lake & Village. Backyard offers mini slopes for sledding with stunning views.
Snow Summit is only 1.5 miles away, less than a 5 minute drive to enjoy snowboarding & skiing! Alpine Slide at Magic Mtn is 2 miles away for kids to have fun!
Do you love to be immersed in nature and away from it all? Want a place that is centrally located and within walking distance to the ski slopes and lake?
This large cabin comes with beautiful 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, near to National Forest; a quiet area with privacy surrounded by trees.
Offers stunning views from the upstairs deck. Comes fully functioning kitchen, family room, vaulted ceilings with skylights.
Centrally located, close to the Village, Snow Summit Ski Slopes, Lake, restaurants and stores.
Offering privacy, the bedrooms are located on separate levels. On each level, there is two bedrooms and one bathroom that has a shower.
Play a game of foosball or pool. Relax and enjoy the best that nature has to offer in the front or back deck. The backyards offers your very own mini slopes to sled or tube with beautiful pine trees surrounding you.
Have a barbeque on the propane grill on the spacious back deck with stunning views of the mountain and a peek-a-boo view of the lake.
There is parking for four cars on site and no street parking (very strict).
Want to go for a hike and walk into the Village? No problem, the cabin is located near some of the best trails that take you straight into the village. There is also a direct path to walk to the lake.
Big Bear Lake Short Term Rental code requires guests to provide a clear picture on their profile and their real name. Guests booking the cabin must provide a valid driver’s license ID upon check-in matching their Aribnb profile and we will need to take a photo of the ID.
Guests booking the cabin must be present during the entire stay. No exceptions. Strictly enforced.
*NO SMOKING OR OPEN FIRES/FLAMES INSIDE OR AROUND CABIN PER BIG BEAR CODE COMPLIANCE. Wood and charcoal fires, charcoal grills, and portable braziers are prohibited. Any evidence of this is subject to $1,000 fines (forfeiting security deposit) and immediate removal from the property.
* Guests are required to take their trash to a provided dump site (per City Code) and wash and put away dishes.
* You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
* No partying or excessively loud noises allowed on the property.
Location: Central Big Bear Lake
Miles To: Snow Summit - 1.3 | Bear Mountain - 3.3 | Lake - .9 | Village - 1.0 | National Forest - 150 feet
Parking: Private Driveway for 4 cars
Stats: 1,728 Sq.Ft. | 4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms
Heating Type: Forced Air/Central
Fireplace(s): 2 - Gas Fireplace in Living Room and Game Room
TVs: 2 - Game Room & Kid's Room
Video Players: None
Kitchen: Refrigerator, Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender
Bed Setup: Upstairs BR #1 (Master) - King | Upstairs BR #2 - Queen and Twin | Downstairs BR #3 - King | Downstairs BR #4 - Bunk Bed with 4 Twins
Game Table(s): YES - Foosball Table in BR #4, Pool Table in Game Room
Board Games: YES
BBQ: YES - Propane (NO Charcoal or wood allowed).
Deck(s): Main Balcony Deck is the the width of the house with seating included and peek-a-boo view of the lake
Yard: NO Fenced Yard
Pets: MAYBE - We will consider only well-behaved and house-trained (or crate trained) dogs. Once accepted, there will be an additional $100 for pet cleaning fees. A request for this fee will be sent to you directly through Airbnb as an extra service charge.
Ski/Snowboard Gear Storage: If you are facing the house, the storage will be situated on the left hand side of the main door. Please store all of your gear equipment in there and use the padlock (code provided upon request). Please do not bring any gear equipment into the house.
Snow: If you bring snow into the house, please make sure to catch it on the mats located at each door and wipe up any excess water off the wooden floor.
Boots and shoes: Please do not wear your shoes in the house. Rather, place any boots or shoes on the mat (or boot trays when made available) located at the front door.
Additional guests: $60/night per person. A request for this fee will be sent to you directly through Airbnb as an extra service charge.
* Attention: Please be aware, we have two cameras both on the front of the building and the side of the building. This allows us to keep track of excessive people, cars, and noise. We also have motion sectors to monitor noise levels and smoking. Please note that any extra people or cars staying overnight or any complaints from the neighbors will be subject to extra lodging fees, city fines, or immediate removal from the property.
Bedrooms and Baths are supplied with freshly laundered linens, bath towels, and toilet paper. Kitchens are supplied with cookware, dishes, silverware, glassware, some pantry items, dish towels, paper towels, and dishwashing soap. Small appliances and specialty items vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Is there a fireplace in the cabin? Yes, the cabin has two gas-burning fireplaces. Big Bear Lake requires that renters do NOT use the gas ignition for safety purposes so that is why the key for that is not included.
• Do you provide sheets and blankets? Yes, linens are provided for each bed in the cabin.
• Is there a place to do laundry nearby? There is a laundromat called Clean Jeans Laundromat less than a mile from the house.
• How many towels should we bring? We provide one bath towel for every provided sleeping spot, i.e. beds for eight, eight bath towels. You can certainly bring extras, if you’d like.
• I’ve heard trash is a problem in Big Bear. The problem is that trash left outside the cabin, even in the trash cans, signals an invite for bears and raccoons to come. Each lodger MUST bag their trash and run it over to the local Clean Bear Site No. 1, located at 41970 Garstin Drive, Big Bear Lake. It’s only a few minutes’ drive from the cabin. It’s clean, easy and free to dump. Any trash left at the cabin, inside or out, will necessitate an additional charge to the guest.
• You say the cabin has a kitchen. Does it really? Yes, a real kitchen. Yes, are well equipped with the following: pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, flatware, glasses! Automatic dishwasher is available for usage. The cabins has a range & oven, microwave, and refrigerator. The cabin has a coffee maker, toaster, airfryer oven, etc. You can make anything from a quick grab-and-go meals, to a full family dinner. We ask that you empty the refrigerator when you leave. Take it home, or throw it out. Bring aluminum foil, plastic wrap, storage containers, coffee filters, dish liquid, etc., as you need. If you’re planning very large, or specialized, meals, be sure to bring along appropriate cooking equipment.
• Is there parking at the cabins? The cabin has room for four vehicles.
• Do you have any games at the cabins? There’s lots and lots to do in Big Bear and the local visitor's guides and online websites provide much of that information. As far as indoor fun, the cabin has two TVs (kid's room and game room), full WiFi access (password in the cabins), pool table, foosball, as well as perhaps “old fashioned” board games, paperback books, maybe even a deck or two of cards!
• Do you have barbeque grills? Yes, the cabin has a new gas grill that has a propane tank. Please do not use any wood or charcoal.
• Can we clean the cabin ourselves? Our golden rule is: to leave a place better than you had found it. We ask that you wash your own dishes or there is an additional fee of $50. We have the cabin professionally cleaned between each rental. That way we ensure that the cabin is sparkling clean and fresh for you, and everyone, when you arrive.
• What do we do with dishes and soiled linens? The linens, towels, etc. may be left on the floor in the kid's room. Dishes, silverware, etc. need to be cleaned, dried and put back into the cabinets. The cleaning service charges extra if there are soiled dishes left in the sink (currently $50.00 if they have to do any dishes at all).
• When will I get my security deposit back? Security deposit is handled through Airbnb and is usually credited back to you the day after you vacate, presuming, of course, there’s no damage done to the cabin.
• How do we get keys to the cabin? We have installed “Kwikset-Link” locks on the front door to the cabin. We program in a four-digit code into the lock that is unique to you, so all you have to do is press in the code, the little green light will come on and you can operate the lock. That way, no keys are floating around at all.
• When is check-in and check-out? Usually, check-in is between 4:00 p.m. - 9:00pm on the first night of your rental and check-out is 10:00 a.m. of the morning following your last night’s rental. Additional fees of $25/hour apply for early check-in (if available) or late check out (if available). For the safety of our cleaning staff and guests, this is required due to Covid requirements. Thank you for safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our staff and guests.
• What if I need to get hold of someone about the cabin? Message us through Airbnb for non-emergencies. For more urgent matters, please call or text us and we will do our best to respond immediately to all texts or calls.
• Do I need snow tire chains to get to Big Bear? It’s a really good idea to carry chains during winter months. Storms come through Big Bear sometimes without much warning and dump a lot of snow. You don’t want to not have them if you need them…or have to pay a premium for them locally. Additionally, during the winter months, the CHP may stop you to see if you have them and ticket you if you don’t. You can check on chain requirements and road conditions online for Big Bear Lake and CalTrans' site.
• How about pets? Dog only, please. Please let us know if you will be bringing a pet. We will consider a well-behaved, house trained dog who will not scratch up our doors or pee/poo every where in the house. If any of the above happens, there will be additional fines for these incidents.
One mile to Snow Summit, three miles to Bear Mountain, with a view of Snow Summits ski slopes from the balconies. Close to everything, yet quiet, woodsy and private. The cabin sits on a huge ~quarter acre lot with plenty of room for play right there on the property.
While I won't be available in person, I am a short text or phone call away.
If your cars do not fit the driveway, there is 24/7 free public overnight parking 3-minutes away behind the Getboards Ride Shop on Big Bear Blvd and Alden Rd.
**IMPORTANT TO READ BEFORE BOOKING**
We require a refundable $500 security deposit upon booking. (2) days before your stay begins, an authorization hold for the security deposit amount will be placed on your payment method. You WON'T be charged, but the hold means that you won’t be able to access these funds until the hold is released. For example, if you’re paying with a credit card with a total credit limit of $5,000, and there's a security deposit of $500, your credit card limit would then be $4,500 until the hold is released. As long as no property damage occurs during your stay, we’ll initiate a release of the $500 hold placed on your card 14 days after your checkout, or before the next guest checks in. Your bank may take 3-12 business days to process the release of funds. If it turns out we can’t authorize the hold for the security deposit amount, you’ll be notified by email and will have 12 hours to try another payment method. If that doesn’t work out, we’ll cancel your reservation and you’ll be refunded.
Our rental agreement and rules include the following:
1. Maximum occupancy is 9 guests (excluding infants). If you exceed maximum occupancy, code enforcement will be called and you will be charged a penalty and asked to vacate the property immediately.
2. Our designated driveway fits 4 mid-sized cars or 2-3 large trucks. Street parking is NOT available.
3. Absolutely NO smoking, drugs, guns, or vaping inside the house at any time. Please do not tamper with the window screens. There will be a $500 penalty fee if any of these activities occur and you will be asked to vacate the property immediately.
4. The cleaning fee covers laundry and standard cleaning. Excessive mess or damage left by the guest will be documented and billed to the guest directly.
5. Upon Departure: We kindly ask that you please take your trash to the city facility, Fire House #2 (across from the Civic Center on Big Bear Blvd.) Additional trash bags are located under the sink. Remove all food from the refrigerator and freezer. Return any furniture that has been moved to its original location.
6. Close all windows and blinds/curtains, set house heater to 55 degrees during the Winter, turn off fans and portable heaters, turn off all lights, and lock all doors before leaving the house.
A city tax of 11% on top of your total will be required due to the laws of Big Bear City! Think of it as like tax on top of groceries and/or any other service.
Please no shoes in the house. If we find any markings or traces of debris after your stay, we will charge an additional $50 per day according to how long you stayed.
Make sure to set the house heater back to 55 degrees Fahrenheit during winter times, if used.
If fans or portable heaters have been used, please turn them off after use or when you are not in the room or in the house.
Turn off all lights and appliances in the house before checking out.
**ADDITIONAL NOTES ABOUT THIS CABIN ** PLEASE READ **
Please check the weather report. If it is snowing or has snowed recently tire cables/chains may be REQUIRED. The CHP will make you turn-around and get them if you don't have them so it is best if you have them in your vehicle before you leave. Reservations cannot be canceled due to weather issues or because you forgot your snow chains.
This home is situated on a hill. During the winter and if it snows, you may need to shovel the snow that is in the driveway to move your cars… In the summer, when walking back to the home from the village or lake, you will get a good calf workout!
Inventory is taken after every rental. Please know that your credit card will be charged if there are “missing” items.
Please adhere to BBL City Noise Ordinance: Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Please do not blast music after 9:00 PM
PUBLIC TRASH SITES "CLEAN BEAR":
All renters MUST dispose of their trash at one of the two “Clean Bear” trash sites located in town.
Please note: There will be a fee of $100 per bag for any trash left in the cabin.
Clean Bear Trash Site - 39690 Big Bear Blvd. Across the street from the Civic Center/Performing Art Center in the parking lot of the auxiliary fire station. (THIS SITE IS CLOSEST TO THE CABIN). Highly recommend getting there early as there may be lines.
Clean Bear Trash Site - 41970 Garstin Road.
Big Bear Lake, California
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number
No seasons with rates found.
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.